Premier Scoping Services
Competitive rates, exceptional service!
Contained within this site, you'll find background information about me, my education, my skills and abilities.
For more details on the services I provide, be sure to check out the "About" section.
While you're here, browse the "FAQs" page for some very important details.
- Word-for-word editing with an emphasis on context, spelling, formatting and punctuation
- Globaling of untranslates and mistranslates
- Continuous building of job dictionary entries and personal dictionary suggestions
- A thorough reading of the transcript to check for content and consistency
- Drawing your attention to any questionable areas requiring your review by use of flagging those areas for a quick scan
- All scoping performed pursuant to your indicated editing preferences
- Exhaustive research of technical, medical or unique terms
- Free use of easy-to-use audio upload service - No need for you to pay a monthly fee for audio uploads
Why Hire A Scopist?
- Less stress - More Income
- Take more daily copy and expedite work
- Faster turnaround time for your transcripts
- Assistance with dictionary building
- Tax deduction
- Allows you time for yourself and your family
CAT Systems Supported
Eclipse NT/Total Eclipse, Case Catalyst and DigitalCat
Looking for an excellent proofreader or StenoCat scopist? Contact Julie at ThomasProofreading@gmail.com.
Scoping rates start at $1.30 for word-for-word audio scoping. There is no extra charge for medical and technical depos or video. Jobs requiring excessive editing will be charged at a higher rate, after mutual discussion and agreement, due to the volume of work involved.