Here's What Our Clients Are Saying...
- "Thanks for doing a good job for me on the prelim. It took minutes to proofread. It's nice to find a competent scopist!" Angie K., California
- "Sometimes, I just think I owe you my entire LIFE!!!!
- You're sooo good to me." Patti M., Florida
- "Just wanted you to know I think you are doing a grrrrrreat job!!" Ed K., Tennessee
- "Just wanted to say thanks for doing such a great job on those depos." Hillary S., Florida
- "I hope you know how much you're appreciated! You've made me able to like going to work again!
- Thanks!" Tiffany T., Florida
- "I love you!! Awesome job (and I'm only on Page 17). You do things smoothly, not a bunch of over-comma'ing, etc. And I like how you send the job dix back, so I can apply that to my next retran. You rule!!!!!!!!" Lee Ann M., Florida
- "I appreciate your quick turnaround." Mellony A., Texas
- "Okay, that's it: you are officially the world's best!!!! You're too much! Thanks! I could get used to this!" Patti M., Florida
- "Thanks much, Sheena, for getting this out for me so quickly!" Jan R., California
- "Girl, you ROCK!!! Thanks a million! You are wonderful!" Reagan F., Missouri
- "I just wanted to drop a note thanking you for getting that job to me so quickly. I really appreciate your good work and timeliness." Tami L., California
- "You're the best scopist in the universe. Thanks a lot for all your help." Jon W., Virginia
- "You're too good. I never dreamed you would have it back to me so quickly. You're a doll! Thanks so much :o)Thanks!" Tiffany T., Florida
- " I want to tell you how pleased I am with your work! I consider this a difficult transcript and you really did a SUPER job!!!! Proofreading your work is a joy. Thanks so much." Lori S., Michigan
- "First off, I wanted to thank you, you know, for the great job, you know, you did on that, you know, jobthat, you know, had, you know, so many, "you knows" init :)"You found even more; I was very impressed. Youobviously listened to the video, which, I know you'resupposed to, but I think many scopists fall asleep orsomething just turns off in their brain, especiallywith so many "you knows.""Also the 19 instead of 9, 10, whatever it was. Youwere right on!" Liz B., California
- "THANKS MILLIONS. I can't remember if I wrote you after I got the job out or not! I apologize again. You did AWESOME WORK!! I was THOROUGHLY impressed and so excited because your hard work made my proofing job a breeze (and I completely HATE to proofread)." Reagan F., Missouri
- "Hey Sheena - I just downloaded the job and went through it. I can't believe you had hardly anything for me to check! It's going to be easy reading. Thanks!" Barbara A., Hawaii
- "Thank you so much for all of your hard work and being a miracle worker. Due to some medical challenges this was fearful for me to get back into the workforce like this. I was unsure if my body could handle it. Thank you so much for making it happen. I do hope I can use you in the future." Vielica D., Texas
- "Excellent job! You punctuate much as I do, which is really nice. You got almost everything RIGHT, needless to say. Sheena, you have done a phenomenal job." Karin J., Ontario
- "If I didn't say thanks for the Covidien job, THANK YOU. It was great. You did better than I would have without the exhibits. YOU ROCK. Thanks again for all of your hard work. I'm extremely grateful for you as my scopist. I'm even more grateful now as my friend has just experienced the worst with a scopist she chose from her Scopist.com listing. Makes me feel more blessed for having found you when I did years ago and to be working with you again!" Reagan F., MO
- "I'm really blessed to have you work with me as a team. I couldn't do this without you. I can't stress that enough." Terri B., Tulsa, OK
- "I just wanted to thank you again for being so prompt and submitting such beautiful work!! You do a great job, and I'm thankful you squeezed me in last week." Carol A., NC
- "Just wanted to take a moment to thank you for the great job you did on this transcript. I'm very pleased with the results and it was a breeze to proofread." Tina G.
- "OMG. Seriously? of a 232 page transcript there were only TWO things that needed to be completely corrected. TWO! That's it!!! That's great." Reagan F.
- "Thanks so much. I couldn't have done this job without you. Client is really happy. You're on my list for the next one for sure!" Susan E.
- "I can't thank you enough for all that SO VERY DIFFICULT WORK - especially w/ my writer being the way it was, my attitude while writing being the way it was, and the WAVs being less than desirable........you are an AMAZING SCOPIST !!!HUGE HUGS!!!" Patti M.
- "Thank you, Sheena!I could not have done this week without you. I am SO glad it's over!" Janet M.
- "I couldn't have gotten those expedites out without your help. :)" Paulina B.
"Sheena -- you're awesome! Thanks again." Alice D., Massachusetts